Saturday 4 June 2016

Jubilant June: A New Lease of Life on the Blog!


You will notice that it has been quiet from my end on the blog especially in the last four weeks. This is primarily because I have been looking at more ways to provide value to my customers, clients and fans. As such from this month, there is going to be a slight change to the focus of the Wumi Oyewole Inspired blog.


Having been in the business arena for almost six years now by way of self-employment, I have learnt a thing or two. As such, I have decided to take some of the knowledge and experiences gained as a small business owner and entrepreneur and fuse it with my love of beauty and personal development.


Wumi Oyewole Inspired is set to be a place where beauty now meets with business and brilliance. I am here to help you have a radiant self, glowing skin, a glowing life and indeed a business that stands out in the sea of sameness. I'm hoping you will enjoy the change. Change is inevitable in life. As Socrates rightly said, " The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new."


Watch this space for the new development and please like comment or share our post.



Thank you for supporting what I do.

Radiance and Love,

Wumi Oyewole

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Wumi Oyewole Inspired. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig